dimanche 26 juin 2011

SUNSET BOARDWALK

Park – Taille du terrain : 60 x 37

Post Scriptum :
Remerciements à tous les créateurs pour leur contribution active à la réalisation de ce projet. Thanks to all creators for their active contribution to this project.

Assurez vous d’avoir téléchargé au préalable les objets spéciaux pour que Sunset Boardwalk soient à l’identique des photos.
CC [free] :

Thesims3tg - 3rd Dr. Pepper Collection [pop corn] : click here



Sims3 modeli – Strollers by Ilana : click here


EA Store [payant] :


Tableau Affichage 2bout : click here


DOWNLOAD HERE

Réactions :

4 commentaires:

  1. I LOVE this! Because of this beautiful lot, I made up mind I must buy Generations exp pack, which was only one I didn't have. Best part was, you posted this on my birthday! Thank you soo much for sharing!!

    P.S. I was inspired to try making a water park after seeing /downloading this. I think it is turning into a disaster! But maybe when I get Generations & I can install this lot into my game, I can add water jets everywhere & sims can enjoy ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sims-Initiative8 août 2011 à 19:45

    Hi,
    Thank you for your message ;-) It is not easy to build creations and sometimes effectively it turn in the disaster as you say it ;-) Before creating, I put weeks to be thinking about it and even at night I elaborate the plans ! then yes, it is not easy to create attractive one and useful creation For the boardwalk, it's better to have the game Generation because there are the sets of water which make the entertainments and which cannot be really replaced.
    Ange

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. SORRY, BUT COULD YOU GIVE ME ANOTHE PAGE FOR DOWNLOADING THE JOHN'S INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,

    THANKS, 'CAUSE THE LINK IS DELETED.

    BYE,

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sims-Initiative14 août 2011 à 15:20

    Hi Peter,

    Exceptionally, I put back it in download for you to this link. Be carreful to download CC. before to install the airport (included CC. list) - Enjoy
    http://www.4shared.com/file/BOi-GpqT/J-I-Airport_by_sims-initiative.html
    Ange

    RépondreSupprimer